Explosion Markers

Continuing with my fiddly gamey bits I made these explosion markers initially for WWII skirmish, but I find them to be versatile enough for other uses. I borrowed the general idea from here. I hot glued some polyfill to LED tea lights,  airbrushed some red, yellow, ochre and black-brown Model Air on them, and firmed them up with some hairspray. For the next batch I may use more paint as they ended up being more translucent than I expected.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: